Cebu Megalube is one of the largest transporters and treaters of hazardous wastes such as waste oils, used industrial oil, used cooking oil and fuels in the Philippines. Together with its sister company Gulf Oil (based in Pandi, Bulacan) and Northsea Petroleum (based in Davao City), Megalube is also one biggest suppliers of re-refined heating fuels in the country.
We help companies / waste generators comply with Philippine environmental laws and other policies set by the Department of Natural Resources (DENR) as well as meet international standards on management, handling, transporting and disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Started in Used Oil recovery in Manila
- Challenged to recover oil from sludge
- Developed a proprietary method of separating emulsified oil and water
- Second factory in Cebu 1999
- Third site in Davao 2008
- We help businesses comply with environmental laws specifically R.A. 6969 and its implementing guidelines: DENR DAO 29-92 and 36-92 on managing, transport & disposal of hazardous wastes.
- We work closely with government agencies and private organizations to respond to environmental emergencies & crises.
- We guide and assist client companies meet their haz-waste disposal compliance requirements with the DENR.
- We process and convert hazardous wastes to safe and usable products.